Payments and Shipping
To facilitate order payment operations, we provide a centralized payment system by credit card, PayPal, bank transfer or financing. For an extra charge, it is possible to choose the COD payment method only for products that are NOT customized in shape and/or size.
The buyer can choose the preferred payment method by clicking on the corresponding box on the Order Summary page.
• By choosing Credit card, the buyer will be automatically redirected to the secure payment page of the www.unicredit.com site, where he will be able to make the payment using his credit card.
Once the payment has been made, a confirmation page will open, indicating the transaction ID and the Purchaser will have the possibility to print the payment receipt: please note that THIS PAYMENT RECEIPT issued by Unicredit DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PURCHASE INVOICE OF THE PRODUCT but only a receipt that the payment order has been successful and the payment has been completed.
• By choosing PAYPAL, the buyer will be automatically redirected to the secure payment page of the www.paypal.com site, he will have to choose whether to make the payment through his Paypal account or using a credit card.
Once the payment has been made, a confirmation page will open indicating the ID of the transaction with PAYPAL and the Purchaser will have the possibility to print the payment receipt: please note that THIS PAYPAL RECEIPT OF PAYMENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PURCHASE INVOICE OF THE PRODUCT but only a receipt that the payment order has been successful and the payment has been completed.
• By choosing the payment option by BANK TRANSFER, the Purchaser will receive an order confirmation email with a summary of the order data and information for the transfer. If payment is not received within 7 days of placing the order, the order itself is considered CANCELLED.
• By choosing the payment option by CASH ON DELIVERY, the Purchaser will receive an order confirmation email with a summary of the order data. The maximum amount for cash on delivery is €1,000.00 (one thousand euros/00) and must be paid at the time of delivery by cash or via POS.
• By choosing the FINANCING option, where available, the Purchaser will be redirected to the Soisy website www.soisy.it and will follow the procedure to obtain the deferred payment for the purchase of the product. It should be specified that the loan agreement will be stipulated directly with Soisy and it is therefore advisable to check their “General Conditions for the Applicant” (https://www.soisy.it/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Condizioni_Generali_Richiedente .pdf). The order will be taken over at the end of the procedure and will be confirmed by Soisy in 24h following the request. If the request is rejected by the finance company, the buyer will still be informed via email and the order will be considered cancelled.
Regardless of the method chosen, the User will receive an email confirming that the purchase has been made correctly.
SHIPPING AND TRANSPORT
Shipping in Italy is free for items purchased from the same seller upon reaching the threshold indicated in the product sheet.
Unless otherwise indicated in the product sheet, shipping is intended as standard shipping.
Standard shipment will be made by express courier with traceable delivery.
Armoured transport will be carried out by another courier which will be communicated to the User.
The organization of armoured transport could require more time: the Staff will inform the User about the real times as soon as the shipping data are known.
The User will have the references of his shipment available in his Personal Area.
Upon receipt, the User is required to verify that the package is complete with all the packages declared in the transport document and is not damaged, altered or not perfectly intact, in which case he will have to receive the goods “WITH RESERVE” by recording in the delivery note the objections to be made: any complaints about the transport cannot be objected to the forwarder when the delivery is accepted without reserve.
If the delivered package is visibly tampered with, the User is required not to accept the delivery and to reject the package to the sender, immediately notifying OIR at firstname.lastname@example.org: in this way it will be possible to verify the incident with the Courier and proceed to send the purchased product again.
For all products it is possible to COLLECT IN THE STORE, subject to online payment.
The “Withdraw in store” option will guarantee Users a discount on the price and they will be able to choose credit card or PayPal as the payment method. Upon completion of the order, a payment confirmation email will be sent and subsequently, when the order is ready for collection, a further electronic communication will be sent to notify the User.
The holder of the order must go to the shop showing a valid identity document and the order number. If the collection is carried out by third parties, it is necessary to present a signed proxy and a copy of the identity document of the order holder.